Asked June 09, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Up Mera Gaaon hai wahan mere papa g k naam kuch zameen h jo mere dada g apne 5beto m baat kar gaye the Lekin ham log yahan ahemadabad h or wahan mere papa ki zameen par mere cha-cha kabza karrahe h mujhe kiya Karna chahiye sir up Jila basti Mera Gaaon nam h

Answer 1

You can demand partition of land and can file suit for partition in court. Consult a local lawyer with detail.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.