Banani Deb
Asked June 03, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I want to sale Non-Alcoholic Beer in Tripura north east India. Is require any excise/Police NOC?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Please check local laws before venturing such business though it may be non alcoholic.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.