Bidyarani Huidrom
Asked May 29, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Last year my father had a bp stroke and our family were running out of money...So we mortgage our father's pension book for 3 lakhs and interest of 3% per month..We used 2 lakhs for the treatment and i gave 1 lakh to my known friend and she promised me to return by installment she took the money on 14 April's been more than a year.. now she is not paying interest on time..and my family is in big trouble..please help..what legal action can be taken??

Answer 1

It is strange that you had borrowed money on higher rate and gave the same to a girl without any written agreement. A stange and uncalled behaviour on your part. If you have prove of lending etc. then file suit for recovery. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.