Harinatj Perla
Asked April 05, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Job consultancy fraud my brother to showing job in Canada. Wantedly she done and now she is escaping.

Answer 1

Go nearest police station alonwith all relevant document and made a police complainant and get the acknolwdge copy from the concerned police station as you booked the case against them.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.