Nikhik Nikhil
Asked April 03, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

One of my friend got job through backdoor payment Company given only 2 months salary to him After that company shut down itself But my frnd asking me his money I paid to company What should i do now

Answers 2

Go to labour Court and agitate your grievances.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Dear Sir,

It itself illegal transaction and if payment made to you is not evidenced by any document then you may deny. Further you have done your job honestly but unfortunately the company closed its business for the reasons best known to it.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.