Asif Salafy
Asked April 02, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

Greetings !!!! Good day to All, Please give me legal advice on my below issue. I'm Muslim woman, due to the family disputes and the long separation, i had contacted sharia chief kazi and got a Fask certificate as per Sharia Law. (Marriage dissolution) Now, I wanted to process through the easiest way to get the legal divorce certificate by using Fask. Looking for the valuable help.

Answers 2


You may file declaration petition before court for declaration of divorce (Fask). That declaration order will be helpful to you. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Dear Sir,

You may approach Family Court and get legal divorce on the basis of Fask Certificate.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.