Asked March 27, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Hello, I need guidance to file an RTI for getting audit documents from a Cooperative Housing society. Wish to know the procedure and the format of the RTI

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

If you share more information with local lawyer he may help you.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.