Sushant Kumar
Asked March 07, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My self Sushant Kumar, running a interior decoration business. A family court judge was my client, he has hold rs 5.25 lakh. Last year he was continually giving me only date or time, finally he stop to received my call. Sir i have to pay Labour and shopkeepers payment. At present I'm mentally depressed. Tell me what to do.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You need not mentally depressed. I have answer to your question. Such things happen when you deal with police people and judges. Lodge complaint in writing in a seal recover and send it by registered post to Registrar of High Court of your State and another similar copy addressed to the Personal Secretary of the Chief Justice of your High Court enclosing all the necessary details and documents and full name and address of the Judicial Officer.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.