Krishan Tiwari
Asked March 05, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

MCD guy is asking for 25000 money as we are constrcting our house at sonia vihar a normal delhi colony . Please respond with a solution ASAP

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

It has become viral in our Society. Better you complain to the concerned office with some recorded evidences.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.