Vijayakrishnan K
Asked February 26, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

Hi, I am starting a food manufacturing unit in KSSIDC approved Veerasandra Industrial estate, Hosur road , Bangalore. I need to know 1) Is it required to obtain a trade license from BBMP - Bangalore to run this business ? I heard there is an exemption for industrial areas for MSME business. Is this true ? Please let me know.

Answers 2

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Dear Sir,

Every industry has to take licenses from BBMP but you may be given some concessions in respect of paying of taxes and financial support etc.


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.