Rakesh Todupunuri
Asked December 31, 2018

New question

  • 0 Answers

How to recover money that i invested in a company Invested in a HR Consulting company as 25% investor and one of the directors.The money invested was through bank transfer to other director who initially ran the company as an individual.Its 3 years and we didn't get any payment from the other director. And i have no control on finances in the company. Now he wants to dissolve the company. Wanted to know how we can legally claim our investment back

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.