Asked July 22, 2016

New question

  • 1 Answer

Want to give a legal notice to Honda Scooters India pvt ltd. pvt ltd.Is sec80 of cpc applicable?I have purchased a two wheelers & have been facing problme from day one,ave reported the issues to the dealer & company from day one, but no fruitful results seen till date.

Answer 1

Yes, Akhilesh. You can send a legal notice to Honda Scooters India pvt ltd. For better suggestions I insist that you kindly send me your number at anuhazra123@gmail.com. We can take a detailed look at your matter and take steps against Honda Scooters, accordingly. 


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Will ads
Don't have a Will ?

Create your free will online in less than 10 minutes.

Do you have a Will?
Why not create one now for free in under 10 minutes!

Get started now