in Property Law
Asked April 17, 2016

my sister husband sell her property without her permission and she want it back what she should do for it???

  • 1 Answer

My sister husband sell the shop without his permission so she want it back what can she do for getting it back.and yes the original paper of notary she had it but problem is that the shop is on the name of her husband so we can register a case against him and get back the shop or what???.the previous original sale agreement paper we have with us so we can use for that or what???

Answer 1

When shop is in the name of husband as per documents then how your sister claims it her property? I need more information to advice you properly. you may contact me if you so desire.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.