Satyanarayan Mishra
Asked February 09, 2017

Mutation of Property

  • 0 Answers

I received a free hold residencial house from my uncle by will (after his death) as he had no child of his own. My house is free hold from Kanpur Development Authority . My uncle purchased this land from Kanpur Development Authority in 1972. I want to know where can I mutate this house in my name? Will it be done at the KDA, kanpur or Kanpur Nagar Nigam or in both authority.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.