Varun Arora
in Commercial Law
Asked July 13, 2018

Money Recovery

  • 1 Answer

Someone owes me quite an handsome amount against goods he used to buy from me, and is justvdelaying payments since 4-5 months. What action should be taken, please advise. Thank You

Answer 1

You can file suit for recovery.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.