Asked April 01, 2017

Money not returned by friend

  • 1 Answer

My friend asked for 50,000 rupees as he urgently needed money for family emergency. Later I found out he was lying to me and is now not returning me my money. Is there any crime in Indian that covers this?

Answer 1

Section 420 IPC, complain in police or hire a lawyer he will 156(3) for it.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.