Hemant Kumar Kalal
Asked March 20, 2017

Misuse of lost papers

  • 1 Answer

Dear Sir. My Document Folder was lost a before 03 month ago, in document folder documents was like a cheque book, property documents, stamps, job offer certificate, marksheets, degrees etc. after lost my document i was register my complaint online on http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/RajasthanLostArticle.aspx and also stopped cheque from Internet Banking and also self declared on stamp with notery. But now i have doubt of anyone using my cheques for clearing and using my property papers for misuse. Please give us suggestion, what i should do ?

Answer 1


In the present case the as you are having doubt of anyone using your cheques for clearing and property papers for misuse then I would suggest that Write or e-mail to the concerned bank branch, office or department regarding your issue and Further if the problem is not being solved then the procedure can be followed as below:- 

  • Write or e-mail to nodal officer at controlling office and head office of the bank
  • Write or e-mail to Director of Public Grievances, Govt of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
  • Complaint in appropriate form (along with copies of earlier correspondence with concerned bank) to Banking Ombudsman (Located at state capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme)
  • District Consumer Forum (under Consumer Protection Act, 1985) complain in an appropriate form.
Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.