in Administrative Law
Asked November 15, 2020

Medical Claim before Company Legal issues

  • 1 Answer

I had applied for medical claim before the relevant department with all of my original like aadhar, pan, voter ID etc. Neither I was given relief of claim nor the ralevant company is giving my documents back to me. Kindly opine me what should I do to get all of my documents.

Answer 1

File a complaint before the consumer court for payment of medical bills with an interest alongwith compensation for mental harassment and legal expenses.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.