Viresh Sethi
Asked June 28, 2016

Looking for legal service

  • 2 Answers

I am looking for a lawyer service. One of my client owes me about some money and he has told me no for the same. I need Legal help to recover my money.

Answers 2

Hello sir,

You can post your case with necessary details on 

If you wish to have your query answered here, kindly respond with details of your transaction and any other such necessary details which will help us answer your query as accurately as possible.

Thank you for contacting Lawfarm.



Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Where are you located and where is the case supposed to be instituted. We can help you recovery money. 

You can institute a money recovery suit before the civil court. Also, if the facts justify then you can certainly lodge a criminal action u/s 420 IPC

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.