Amita Panchal
Asked August 20, 2016

Looking for a Lawyer

  • 1 Answer

Need consultation with advocate for property...divorce..alimony

Answer 1


Thank you for contacting Lawfarm. You can visit and post details of your case. This will help you get a suitable lawyer.

Let us know if you need any clarifications.

If you wish to clarify any legal doubts with regard to these issues, you can post a question here, as well.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.