in Trade Law
Asked December 28, 2017

License for Food Court

  • 0 Answers

HI, I am looking forward to starting a food court at an open land in the city of Hyderabad. Wondering what different licenses do I need for the same. My role here would be, to provide the cabins/rooms for 6-8 individual stalls/kitchens (permanent); a common seating area and parking. Just shop and Establishment license would do or I also need Food license; Eating House and Trade license? Thanks, Ali

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.