Bhupendrasinh Takhatsinh Sisodiya
Asked March 24, 2017

LIC temporary case

  • 2 Answers

Sir, if you fail to apply in LIC temporary case, as per working in Lic in 1988 as a temporary assistant. How to absorb in LIC?

Answers 2

sir can you please clarify the question for better assistance.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Sir, the supreme court in its judgement allowed for the absorption of workers only who were

giver temporary job before 1985. Thus as you have registered in 1988 it may be difficult for

you to get absorbed. However you may file writ of mandamus under Article 19 for your


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.