Legal action for Refund
Sir / Madam, This is for your kind information that, I've paid a total of Rs. 9450 to yesnaukri.com account for a job opportunity in Malaysia. At first I've got a call from Mr. Raj (Contact No. +919717690180) and Mr. Saxena (Contact No. +919717690180) and paid two separate amount online. The details are 1. CAREER FLASH INTERNATIONAL - Rs. 3650 2. SALARY INCREMENT - Rs. 5800 On 06.09.2016 I've made a telephonic Conversation with Mr. Avishek (Contact No. +918800621374) where on asking for another payment I've agreed on discontinuation of all services at yesnaukri.com and Mr. Avishek told me that, the refund procedure is initiated and He'll send a mail to finance of yesnaukri cc to me regarding the same. But, I've not received any mail till date and all the mentioned contact numbers are switched off including the contact number given on yesnaukri website. (+919211717801). Kindly let me know the process and lodge a fraud complain against yesnaukri.com. Kindly contact me on +919733003030 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query. Thanks, Gaurab Kumar Majumdar.
This is a case of online fraud as described under section 420 and 468 of IPC. Section 420 deals with all instances of online fraud, while section 468 deals with instances wherein a person has been deceived to do/not to do something based on a promise- in this case depositing money.
Thus, you are advised to file a complaint with the cyber department of the police via the following steps-
Step 1- For Cyber Crime Complaint First of all write an application to the head of cyber crime cell.
Step 2- Provide the following things with the application-
- Email address
- Telephone no.
Step 3- Required documents to be given to the cyber cell-
- url of the web-page of the website/organisation which cheated you
- contact details – phone number that you used to contact for clarifications and instructions
- email address of the said organisation
- transaction details- name of the bank, transaction id , date of transaction etc.
Step 4- You can file the complaint from any cyber cell of any of the cities and also send direct email on below given email of Cyber Cell Police Station.
- Address: Assistant Commissioner of Police Cyber Crime Investigation Cell Office of Commissioner of Police office, Annex -3 Building, 1st floor, Near Crawford Market, Mumbai-01. Contact Details: +91-22-22630829 +91-22-22641261 Website: http://cybercellmumbai.gov.in/index.html E-mail id: email@example.com
- Address: Assistant Commissioner of Police Cyber Crime Cell Commissioner office Campus Egmore, Chennai- 600008 Contact Details: +91-40-5549 8211 E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org For Rest of Tamil Nadu, Address: Cyber Crime Cell, CB, CID, Chennai E-mail id: email@example.com
- (for whole of the Karnataka) Address: Cyber Crime Police Station C.O.D Headquarters, Carlton House, # 1, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 Contact Details: +91-80-2220 1026 +91-80-2294 3050 +91-80-2238 7611 (FAX) Web site: Cyber Crime Police Bangalore Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Address: Cyber Crime Police Station Crime Investigation Department, 3rd Floor, D.G.P. office Lakdikapool, Hyderabad – 500004 Contact Details: +91-40-2324 0663 +91-40-2785 2274 +91-40-2329 7474 (Fax) Web site:www.cidap.gov.in/cybercrimes.aspx… E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Address: CBI Cyber Crime Cell: Superintendent of Police, Cyber Crime Investigation Cell Central Bureau of Investigation, 5th Floor, Block No.3, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 3 Contact Details: +91-11-4362203 +91-11-4392424 Web site: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Asst. Commissioner of Police, Cyber Crime Cell, EOW, Crime Branch, 2nd Floor, Police Training School, Malaviya Nagar, New Delhi-110 017 E-Mail: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 3rd Floor, Police Commissioner Office Near Court Naka, Thane West, Thane 400601. Contact Details: +91-22-25424444 Web site: www.thanepolice.org E-Mail: email@example.com
- Address: Assistant Commissioner of Police Cyber Crime Investigation Cell Police Commissioner Office of Pune 2, Sadhu Vaswani Road, Camp, Pune 411001 Contact Details: +91-20-2612 7277 +91-20-2616 5396 +91-20-2612 8105 (Fax) Website: Page on punepolice.com branch.html E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: DIG, CID, Crime and Railways Fifth Floor Police Bhavan Sector 18, Gandhinagar 382 018 Contact Details: +91-79-2325 4384 +91-79-2325 3917 (Fax)
- Superintendent of Police Gurgaon. Assam CID HQ,Dy.SP. Assam Police contact Details Ph: +91-361-252-618 +91-9435045242 E-mail: email@example.com
- IG-CID,Organized Crime Rajarani Building,Doranda Ranchi, 834002 Ph: +91-651-2400 737/ 738 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyber Crime and Technical Investigation Cell, Joint Commisioner of Police Old S.P.Office complex,Civil Lines
- E-mail: email@example.com Jammu SSP,Crime CPO Complex,Panjtirthi Jammu-180004 Contact Details Ph: +91-191-257-8901 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCRB,Superintendent of Police Meghalaya Ph: +91 98630 64997 E-mail: email@example.com
- Cyber Crime Investigation Unit Dy.S.P.Kotwali Police Station, Patna Ph: +91 94318 18398 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uttar Pradesh Cyber Complaints Redressal Cell, Nodal Officer Cyber cell Agra, Agra Range 7,Kutchery Road, Baluganj,Agra-232001 Uttar Pradesh Ph:919410837559 e-mail: email@example.com Himachal Pradesh CID Office , Dy.SP
Himachal Pradesh Contact Details Ph: +91-94180 39449 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hitech Cell Police Head Quarters Thiruvananthapuram Contact Details Ph: +91-471 272 1547 +91-471 272 2768 E-mail: email@example.com
- Cyber Crime Police Station, CID, Crime Branch, Odisha, Cuttack-753001 Ph. No.0671-2305485 E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyber Crime Police Station DSP Cyber Crime, S.A.S Nagar,Patiala, Punjab Ph: +91 172 2748 100
West Bengal CID, Cyber Crime West Bengal Ph: +9133 24506163 e-mail:email@example.com
Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.