Asked August 09, 2016


  • 1 Answer

can I get the full judgement of Sulochana Bai versus tikaram I(1986) DMC 351 MP.

Answer 1

There seems to be an error in the case you have cited, since no judgements are coming up by that name. Kindly check the citation once again.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.