in Property Law
Asked March 02, 2021

Joint Ownership

  • 1 Answer

I got the property in a society. At the time of its registration, I  thought it was fit to keep my only son as the joint owner. Of late, I realised my mistake and I want to remove his name legally without his knowledge and involvement. Please advise

Answer 1

Write to the society if your son's name appear on the share certificate to cancel the same. You may also have to aproach the regsitrar's office if need be. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 7 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.