Asked March 08, 2017

Is this a bribe?

  • 0 Answers

I lost some money in online scam and to recover that I filed a FIR with police.One inspector followed my case and was able to recover some of the lost amount.Now he is asking for 50% of the recovered amount.Is this legal on the part of the police to claim 50% or what does the law say in this case?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.