Madhusai Deepala
in Administrative Law
Asked December 29, 2017

Incorrect name in certificate

  • 5 Answers

Sir,there is mistake in my father's name. I entered my father name "sri rama krishna" as per AADHAR. But in my 10th standard certificate my father's name is "siva rama krishna". Will it ruin my chances of getting jobs in Banks/any govt. sectors...

Answers 5

You have to get corrections in Aadhar Card which is very easy otherwise you have to face troubles at the time of getting job and going abroad.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

As you know very well that AADHAR now become mandatory for getting any servies from the Government  including Apply for a Job.

10th Certificate showing the correct name and the AADHAR Incorrect as per your version

No, need to worry for this , you can easily change the name/correct name in your AADHAR online with the help of that 10 th certificate.

You must change the name in your AADHAR ,otherwise you will face problem in future for getting any services.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Get the same corrected by approaching the Board authority. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

No, get affidavit before the Tahasildar or notery officer in your local place after that make pape publication in local as well as regular paper then copy of ppl & copy of noterised document send to Gazette officer and get you father name change. It is permanent or life time solution

Thank you

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

no issue for this mistake, but you execute on affidavit for this, so in future anybody object about this, you show the affidavit for resolve your problem.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.