Asked October 01, 2016

Incorrect name in 10th marksheet

  • 1 Answer

My name is incorrect in my SSLC Marksheet. I have done SSLC from Karnataka State Board in March 2004. My name is correct in all other certificates and Govt IDs. Please let me know what is the procedure for Name Correction in 10th Marksheet.

Answer 1

The procedure to correct your name in your class 10 th Mark sheet is very simple. Please be informed that any minor changes to the name cannot be made after the lapse of 1 year. Any major change or correction to the name as in your case can be made at any point in time. The process is very simple you have to make an application for the same explaining your problem which has to be addressed to the headmaster. Personally go and meet the headmaster and explain your problem. You will be provided with an application form for correction of your name in the certificate. You will be asked to forward various documents pertaining to your admission in your school with this application. Such documents will include your admission form filled during admission into the school, school leaving certificate and other documents which have your name correctly mentioned. After this, the application will be passed on by the school headmaster to the state board if the documents are valid and you will receive a corrected version of your marksheet.
Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.