Jiten Gadhiya
Asked March 27, 2017

Illegal occupation of land

  • 1 Answer

Namaskar Mere pas gav me khet he Or Khet ke pichhe ji side me gram panchayat ki jamin he jo gauchar ke liye di gai he vo gauchar ki jamin pe aek harijan(dalit) vyakti ne kabja karliya he or abb hmari jamin ki border he use bhi nuksan pohcha raha he jab hamne unse bat ki tab dalit ni wife ko age kardiya or bole ki agar jyada uchhale to balatkar,or atrocity,marpit ka cash laga dunga agar family pe case huva to bahut problam ho jayegi to ishka koi solution ho to batayega

Answer 1

If he encroaches your property, remedies are available under section 5 and 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963. A person who is dispossessed from his property can get possession on the basis of title and may recover possession merely by proving previous possession and subsequent wrongful dispossession. You can also carry out proceedings under section 145 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

If she files a false rape case against you, you can file a case against her under Section 211 of IPC, which allows prosection for accusing someone of malicious crimes falsely. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.