Sankuri Jagan
in Civil Law Criminal Law
Asked October 29, 2017

Ill-treatment of father by sons

  • 2 Answers

Where does my father complaint against his sons(4 No's), He has given a complaint earlier at RDO bhongir. but, senior citizens tie are up with alleged persons and pending the issue last months, and at the time of presence at RDO bhongir, they are abused and tried to beat in front of RDO and senior citizens meanwhile they did nothing!!Finally my father withdrawn his complaint.....Also they tried to kill in home after few days, The issue escalated to 100 and physically lodged a file in PS. They also not enquired the issue!!

Answers 2

The response on maybe helpful. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Your father may approach local police for protection of his life and property. If no protection is extended then he may appraoch local Magistrate and file a private complaint and also seek a direction to the local police to protect life and limb of your father beside protecting his properties. Usually under the provisions Senior CItizens Act every protection will be extended by concerned RDO.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.