in Labour Law
Asked April 28, 2016

How to open a Cafe in Mumbai?

  • 1 Answer

I want to open a cafe in Mumbai. Help. What are the licences I need to apply for?

Answer 1

 Answered by Ayushi Singhal, Lawfarm Researcher: In order for you to open a cafe/restaurant in Mumbai, you can refer to this link for a list of licences/permits required.  The formats for applying for these licences are available at the respective official websites of the designated authorities for the various licences as described at the link (for instance, see here).  You also have the option to opt for a voluntary scheme of the Department of Tourism, India, for approval of restaurants in the country (click here for details and procedure).  In case you were referring to cyber cafes, please see this link for a list of required licences/permits.  
Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.