Toshi Dixit
in Civil Law Family Law
Asked January 13, 2018

harrasement by the in-laws

  • 2 Answers

Myself ayurvedic doctor running nursing home in small town Raya in in-laws home. I had six years of marriage.myself from city bareilly despite of that I am living there. I had one girl child. All expenses of my child studies clothes daily needs and other many expenses I take on my own. My husband is btech but he only look after the child and support me in my work. My mother-in-law right time from marriage always insult me harassed me In front of others whether servant. Always says to go out of this house. She mentally harassed me everytime. Using bad language. My work is day and night always very tired. Whenever comes up with my work she used to start taunting.. Do dis like that. In Hindi Yeh Yah kyun rakha hai wha rakhou aisae rakhou.. Kuch bhi Karo unkae hisab sae hona chahiyae. Khana mae bhi bhaut kam dal sabji Dena.. Kharab khana Dena. Jab Sara expense mae kr rahi hun except roti daal sabzi tou Maine Kha Wou bhi mae kr liya karungi.. Then she again started leave this house and using bad language. Please suggest what to do I want to secure my child life. And want mental peace.

Answers 2

File a domestic violence case against your in-laws along with a prayer to shelter in the same house.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

file a complaint agasinst her Under Domestic Violence Act

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.