Prakash Daga
in Contracts Law
Asked May 21, 2017

Harassment after termination of Employment

  • 2 Answers

My company is not paying me full and final settlement amount. They have harassed, mentally tortured, threatned and humiliated me. I was working for Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. Plz help, what shall i do.

Answers 2

Contact any advocate who is well versed with labour matter, you will be represented in labour courts successfully. It is on one hand and concentrate on new job,

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Kindly examine your employment contract to identify the termination process. In case the process mentioned in the contract is not followed, you can send a notice to the Company to do the needful. In case there is no response from their end, you can file a case for specific performance of the contract. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.