in Tax and Accounting Law
Asked May 25, 2021

GST refund

  • 1 Answer

I am an exporter of service and the service is fully exempted from tax but I am paying GST on input service. Can I claim refund of input tax credit?

Answer 1

In case of export, tax paid on the input service can be claimed as refund under GST.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 12 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.