Sonali Chavade
Asked December 19, 2016

Getting Copies of NC

  • 2 Answers

14 december i applied NC in police station bt i have no copy and police does not help to me,i need copies of that NC or which application filed by them what can i do ?

Answers 2

You can give a written complain to a (SHO) Station House Officer about the said incident. A Station House Officer is a non-gazetted police officer ranking above a Sub-Inspector and below an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP). 

If still he doess not comply with the said request, you can complain to the ACP

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

If the police file a charge sheet against you, they must give you a copy free of cost. Go to the Police station and speak to the police, asking them to hand over a copy of the complaint filed. If they still don't do that, you can lodge a complaint with the Station House Officer about this. You can also file an RTI application asking the details of the NC against you.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.