Amol Madav
Asked April 28, 2017


  • 1 Answer

[28/04, 11:33 AM] Amol Madav: Hi Mr Naresh Narayan Navale,Ms Harvinder Kaur and Ms Nikita Shah the three important members of S M motors had done a fraud cheating many people for their car rental business and APMC business. I have invested the amount of Rs 2,75000.00 for the booking of Ertiga car on 26/01/2017and made a agreement for 5 years for the amount of Rs 20,020 per month,however I was told by Harvinder Kaur that the first payment will start from 1st week of March 2017, I have received the payment for the March month , afterwards I have called Ms Nikita Shah for the April 2017 payment she told me Ms Harvinder met with an accident and the payment will be delayed later all the SM motors team phone were switched off,I went to SM motors Bhandup office and was surprised the office was no more and some recruitment office was started over there, I then suddenly went to their Dadar office and found that the office was closed ,2 months back,some how I manage to contact some clients and came to know that S M motors and team have cheated many people .However the fraud report is still not logged in police station as they refuse to take the matter as it it needs to be dealt by EOW , what is the procedure so that it will not take long time if the matter goes to court and fastest​ recovery of money , The name and address of fraud business is below Mr Rakesh Navale,Ms Harvinder Kaur S.M Motors , office No 339,Hind Rajasthan Bldg,Dada Saheb Phalke Road, Dadar (C.R) Mumbai 400014,tel no:69992009

Answer 1

You must file a FIR for the police to take cognizance, which will then be transferred to the EOW. If the FIR is not registered then please follow the response given on

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.