Rishi Kumar
Asked March 25, 2017

Flat constructed in parking area

  • 2 Answers

I purchased a property from someone with loan from Indian bank. And now I got to know that my flat is constructed in parking area as per papers in municipality. I want to make the flat legal.

Answers 2

Let clear whether its personal or company ??

If you purchased it from person then you have to sue against him along with builder who constructed said flat and get it sanction before court of law....

If its builder then you can filed consumer complaint asking for regularisation of said flat of ask for alternate one ...

Details require for proper advise under law.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Sir, many states have schemes to regularise illegal constructions. Such as the Telangana and the Punjab governments. In Telangana, there is the layout regularisation scheme where illegal constructions can be regularised after payment of a fine. Please find out if you have a scheme of similar nature in your state or at least give details for further advice.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.