Balaram Das
Asked September 20, 2016

FIR against me for missing fund

  • 1 Answer

I am a pharmacists but my authority give me a written office order to perform general duty with my own duty.when I go to take the charge for general duty office staff was not given me that charge.After six month one fir was done by authority that from that fund 15000000 rupees was missing. And now I fill tension, there is any low for justice or any low for me which can save me.

Answer 1


Thank you for contacting Lawfarm.

Could you please tell us more details of this situation? What do you mean by "general duty" and "own duty" ? Which " fund"  are you referring to? What are the sections/details mentioned in the FIR?


Happy to help!


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.