in Criminal Law
Asked October 30, 2017

False accusation of rape

  • 2 Answers

A girl who I barely met (3-4)times (together in 4 months period) that too in public places started threatning me with sucide if I didn't marry her and when I approached her mother, got to know that she was a sociopath , but then she started saying that I got physical with her to which I made the daughter confess to her mother that I didn't even touch her but didn't get that on recording and now both (mother and daughter) started defaming me by making my fake profiles on fb and insta and calling my relatives and saying heinous false accusations against me that I raped her and all and not willing to marry her daughter. This went on for an year but now I got all the recordings of her confessing that all of that was a lie and even got her recording that she threatened me just to get me. But by now I lost my respect infront of my relative cause they think there was some truth to the story. Can anyone suggest what should I do and how should I fight to get back my respect?

Answers 2




Dear Sir/madam,

In an attempt to get your respect back in the society, a suit for Defamation under section 499 of the Indian Penal code can be levelled against the mother and the daughter both.

Once they proceed against you by initiating a case of either rape or any other accusation, you can subsequently file a counter case against them under the garb of Section 191 – Giving false evidence, section 192 – fabricating false evidence, section 193 and section 195 - Giving or fabricating false evidence with intent to procure conviction of offence punishable with imprisonment for life or imprisonment. Section 200 - Using as true such declaration knowing it to be false, Section 211 - False charge of offence made with intent to injure

Agree Comment 1 Agree about 4 years ago

You may follow the advise of Mr. Munanshu and in addition to that you may file a Civil Suit claiming damages/compensation for defaming your reputation in the society. Take actions as suggested above as early as possible failing which the said girl and her mother may file rape case against you by bribing the police. It is heneous offences as such you may not get bail inspite of having recorded defense.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach managament of this website for further details. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.