in Property Law Civil Law
Asked January 08, 2018

Dispute related to division of property

  • 1 Answer

my relative filed a civil suit against me to get half share in a house(based on a Will in which the house should be divided equally between me and my relative ) and we submitted a will in which the house in question should be on my name only, after 4 years of court case the Ld. Judge dismissed the case (contested - dismissed ) which means we won however in Court Order its mentioned that the house in question should be divided in me and my relative is this logical that Ld. Judge first Dismissed the case and in orders they ordered to give half share to other party please suggest what should i do in order to get justice

Answer 1

Justice has already done by the judge.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.