in Contracts Law Civil Law
Asked November 19, 2017

Dispute over terms of sale agreement

  • 4 Answers

I had entered into property sale agreement with a buyer for my property at Varanasi.since I stay at noida the agreement was prepared by the buyer only. With assurances that he will buy in 1 month time he had put in clause of 6 month in the deed.but later on my insistence a clause was put that in case the registry is delayed he will bear emi of this property.but after 4 months neither has he purchased the property nor given me any emi. Also I have come to know that he has done forgery by getting agreement motorised without emi clause.though I have the emi clause agreement on WhatsApp received from his number. Also though agreement was signed on 21st July & an amount of 1.5 lac was received by me for date July 23rd from his Account he has recorded date of agreement as 21st august.though I have photo of agreement sent by him through WhatsApp of dated 23rd July. What are the actions I can take for recovery of my losses.please advice. Also I stay in noida but property is in Varanasi.can legal proceedings be initiated at noida or Delhi?

Answers 4

The agreement is required to be examined to render any advise. Had you signed the agreement? If parties have signed the agreement then they are bound by the terms. Depending on terms, You have the remedy to terminate the agreement. Every proceeding shall be initiated at Varanasi only as other party resides there and property is also there. If required consult with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

You can register a complaint against that person for 420 and other various sections of IPC further for detail information u can contact us we are in Greater noida. -Adv. Anurag 9711120077

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Jurisdiction lyes at Varanasi in case of immovable property like Land.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

You can initiate both Civil and Criminal Proceedings against him. Further you may send a notice forfeited entire advance amount paid by him to you. You may get draft legal notice by sending copies of documents to me by courier. 

My initial mobile/personal consultation  fee is Rs.2,000/- Drafting of Legal Notice fee Rs.5,000/- Drafting of any petition to be filed anywhere in India in any Court will be Rs.10,000/- Drafting of written arguments fee Rs.10,000/-. Online Services will be rendered on submission of documents by courier or scanned through e-mail For Local Bengaluru cases, for every appearance Rs.2,000/-. If interested contact me at the following address:


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross,

Opp: Beauty Parlour,



Mob: 9686971935

Land Ph: 080-23461189


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.