in Administrative Law Civil Law
Asked August 25, 2017

Different name on Id Proof and Education Certificate

  • 1 Answer

My father's name is "Binod kumar" in my all educational certificate . But it is "Binod kumar srivastava" in my id proof. What I have to do so that it doesn't create any problem in future document verification (for government job).

Answer 1

The response on maybe helpful. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.