Shilpa Kulkarni
in Criminal Law Procedural Law
Asked December 01, 2017

Delay is processing summons in Domestic Violence case

  • 1 Answer

I applied for domestic violence case in hubli court but since from april 2017 it is not processing court summoncs is also not served to opponent party

Answer 1

Get it served by yourself in person or take a regd post or file application for paper publication.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.