in Criminal Law Family Law
Asked November 13, 2017

Criminal case by wife against husband and family

  • 2 Answers

My wife filed civil suit initially for partition for property for her and minor child, which is in name of my parents self-acquired property. The suit got dismissed. then she filed criminal case and DVA against of my parents and myself. Could you please provide the advice to defend.

Answers 2

Details are required to be examined. Consult a lawyer with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

You may immidiately approach the High Court for staying the proceedings pending before Criminal Court based upon ill-will of your wife due to her failure before Civil Court.

My initial mobile/personal consultation  fee is Rs.2,000/- Drafting of Legal Notice fee Rs.5,000/- Drafting of any petition to be filed anywhere in India in any Court will be Rs.10,000/- Drafting of written arguments fee Rs.10,000/-. Online Services will be rendered on submission of documents by courier or scanned through e-mail For Local Bengaluru cases, for every appearance Rs.2,000/-. If interested contact me at the following address:


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross,

Opp: Beauty Parlour,



Mob: 9686971935

Land Ph: 080-23461189


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.