Correction of Date of Birth on School leaving certificate and SSC passing certificate
The issue is related to correction of Date of Birth on School leaving certificate and SSC passing certificate (March 2008).
I had appeared for SSC examination in Maharashtra in March 2008.
My correct date of birth is 27/05/1993 which correctly mentioned on Birth certificate, PAN card, Aadhar Card.
However the leaving certificate issued by my primary school mentions incorrect date of birth which incidentally continued in leaving certificate after 10th and after 12th and also in SSC passing certificate.
Now I have applied to one of the Central Govt. PSU for job. They are considering birth date mentioned on SSC passing certificate or leaving certificate only, which would pose difficulties to me in future.
Please consider following :
1. I have heard that DOB on SSC passing certificate can be corrected within 10 years.
2. I read in rules of Maharashtra state board that only if DOB in school records is correct and DOB on SSC certificate is wrong then they would do the correction after making application to them through school head.
3. But in my case DOB in school records itself is wrong. Kindly let me know what problems I may face if I continue with DOB of school records in central govt. employment records also which obviously would be different from true DOB as mentioned in birth certificate. Also kindly let me know the suitable course of action/procedure to be undertaken to :
1. Correct the DOB in leaving certificate of primary school.
2. Correct the DOB in leaving certificate after 10th (SSC).
3. Correct the DOB in SSC passing certificate.
Why not create one now for free in under 10 minutes!