Asked March 01, 2017

Consumer complaint footwear

  • 1 Answer

I have been cheated by a footwear company. The product sold was of low quality I have asked them to exchange or atleast repair and they have refused to do either. Please suggest.

Answer 1

Default avatar

You can send them a notice stating all details of purchase and the complaint relating to it. Do mention the converstaion you have had with them and how they have not responded to it. Please attach the copy of bill and if possible copy of the emails exchanged with them. Towards the end of the notice provide them with a deadline and mention that if they fail to act within that deadline you will initiate legal action against the company.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.