Asked June 23, 2013

Claim in Mutual Divorce

  • 1 Answer

Whether a Wife Who has Taken a Consented Divorce & Agreed Not to Claim Alimony Can Ask For Residence And Maintenance For Her Minor Girl(Daughter) From Her Ex-Husband?

Answer 1

Madam yes a divorced women can ask residence and maintenance from her husband for minor children even though she may have received permanent alimony at time of divorce, further if there is change in circumstance then even the wife also can claim again, there are number of judgments on this point.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.