Asked June 27, 2018

Cheating by Trust - money recovery

  • 2 Answers

Named as a trust and borrowing money from many ,by telling that they will give a sumlum of money in return ..and cheating for more than 6 months

Answers 2

Hi, you can contact me through  phone for detailed and brief consultation over your query by paying the consultation charges..I will be able to brief you conveniently over phone as it needs a detailed discussion... 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Dear give complaint against them get FIR lodged.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.