Phani Indra
in Criminal Law
Asked November 06, 2017

Cheated in the name of employment bond and took money

  • 2 Answers

I am from Hyderabad I have paid 50000/- for employment bond to the company which is in Kolkata. After getting offer letter through mail I have transferred amount by bank. I also spoke to HR person via telephonic. Its been 1month till now, since then he just postponing the training dates till 25th of october. From then he was not answering any of my calls and messages.I even sent him msg and mail stating to return my money due to not providing employment. Even though he didn't responded. Now I want to get back my money, what should I do to get back my money, complaining in the PS or send a legal notice to the company/to the person who spoke with me.

Answers 2

You can avail all the opportunity. Filing of an FIR will not prevent you from institutiong a civl case for refund of money along with interest and damages. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

You cannot recovery the amount if it is a bribe. But if it towards secuirty deposit, you can recovery the amount by filing Civil Suit if the said company is in existence. Anyhow you have to issue illegal notice to the company and proceed against it by filing a Civil Suit as well as filing complaint before police or directly before jurisdictional/Hyderabad Magitrate by filing private complaint. 

Draft petitions will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach managament of this website for further details.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.