Asked June 23, 2016

Cheated by online company - Need money recovery

  • 1 Answer

Sir, I being cheated by employ Rs. 1,14,000/- . I have his bank account details only. Is there any possibility to get my money back??

Answer 1

Default avatar
Saumya Kumar
If the employee cheated you in his personal capacity then you can file a FIR agaisnt him for the offence of cheating under Section 417 of the Indian Penal Code in the nearest Police Station. Preserve all the documents exchanged between you and the concerend person and your bank statements to help the Police in its investigation. In case the person cheated you as a representative of the company for the services given by the concerned company then you can file a compliant agaianst the Company direclty or approach the Consumer Forum for deficieny in their services under Section 2 (1) (g) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986. Do share more details so that I can help you identify if the complaint should be filed against the company or the individual.
Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.